AMBERLEY RETREAT CENTRE
31 OCT – 3 NOV 2014
$285 / $255
(scholarships available / cost not a barrier policy)
Following on from our April Nonviolent Interfaith Leadership Program, we will now gather a community of people to participate in training for the facilitation of nonviolent leadership and peacebuilding programs. The foundation of our work is core content of the Nonviolent Interfaith Leadership Programs offered in partnership with the Pace e Bene Community.
Participation is inclusive of people who have shared in PeBA programs, NILP courses, similar programs or are simply interested in our work. The overall context is shared co-learning for all who gather in the sacred circle, practitioners and observers alike. This promises to be a rich experience of going deeper into the spirituality and practices of nonviolence and peacebuilding.
- In the spirit of co-learning, we will use our program themes (Self, Culture, Spirituality, Skills) and provide outlines for activities. Participants who wish to learn more about facilitating will be invited to work in teams to prepare and present activities for the group and receive constructive feedback. Participants looking to experience the program without facilitating are most welcome.
- To explore in more depth the spirituality themes that support and sustain a nonviolent way of living.
- To focus on the practical matters that enable individuals or small groups to form Communities of Practice in their local communities.
- To explore ways to strengthen our Pace e Bene Community networks so that we all have more opportunity to be in touch and to encourage and inspire each other.
- To have times to share with each other our stories of learning, transformation and action.
Going Deeper (3-day) + An exploration of nonviolence and peacebuilding (1-day)
Special Price (includes extra night accom) $360/$330
Please apply by 5pm Friday 17th Oct
SCHOLARSHIP & COST NO BARRIER REQUEST
Please contact George Trippe : firstname.lastname@example.org